Manpower Allocation for Open house 2012

Dear Guides,

Nanyang Open House will be taking place this Saturday, from 8am to 2pm and the sec 2s and 3s have been rostered for duty in different booths.

Publicity committee:
Gan Yun Min (I/C)
Maegan Liew (I/C)
Crystal Chong Inn Jhee
Teo Wei Tian,Tricia
Nicole Tan Ying Shan
Liang Shu Yu
Pang Hwee Min Ethel
Celeste Yim
Low Wey Hsuan

Gadgets:
Tanya Chee (I/C)
Nicole Lee Zhi Ying (I/C)
Lee Shi Qi, Gladys
Chua Zhi Qin
Chieng Hui Ling Jenny
Peng Hong Jin
Grace Lim
Lim Yi
Song Xue Qi

Outdoor cooking:
Anthea (I/C)
Jayne (I/C)
Heng Shu Wei
Joyce Sin Jie Yin
Tiong Shu Hui
Lee Jia Xin
Jasmine Koh
Tan Jia Le, Alysia
Wong Shi Le
Lynn Ho
Azalea Wu
Chew Zi Yun
Lai Yi Ting
Koh Hui Yi
Seng Yu Ying

Please take note of your committee and what you are supposed to do. If you are unsure about what you are supposed to do in your committee, please approach your I/Cs.

Reporting time: 7.15am
Reporting venue: Canteen Area
Attire: Gadgets and Outdoor cooking - Nanyang Guides Tee shirt (yellow tee) with school shorts or dark blue/black FBTs and school skirt
           Publicity committee sec 2s: Full guides uniform with white shoes and white socks
                                            sec 3s: Since Friday is FC selection, you can wear the Nanyang Guides yellow tee with school shorts or dark blue/black FBTs and school skirt

If you have any questions, please approach your I/Cs.

Thank you and see you on Saturday!

Cheers,
A*StAR